Enter to win 5 pounds of wild-caught Texas Gulf shrimp
Contest Ends July 31, 2021
Sponsored by Texas Department of Agriculture
Texas is one of the nation’s leading sources of wild-caught shrimp, well-known for its extraordinary taste. Nothing else comes close.
Texas Gulf shrimp are either brown shrimp, which are caught in deeper offshore waters, or white shrimp, which are caught closer to shore.
Two winners will each receive a five-pound package of wild-caught shrimp shipped directly from the Texas Gulf Coast. The contest is open through July 31, 2021. Enter today for your chance to win!
• Contest entrants agree to share their email address with and receive email communication from the contest sponsor (Texas Department of Agriculture).
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• The deadline for entries is July 31, 2021.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• Two winning entries will be drawn August 3, 2021. We will notify the winners by August 6, 2021. If we cannot contact a winner by 5 p.m. on August 10, 2021, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.