1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
1/2 cup diced onion
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cups sliced baby spinach leaves
1 can (18.8 ounces) baked potato with cheddar and bacon bits soup
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons mustard
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 cup beef broth
1 egg, beaten
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated pepper jack cheese
1 large tomato, thinly sliced
1 cup sliced dill pickles, drained
1 pie crust, room temperature
1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cook meat and onion in oil until meat is browned. Drain. Stir in spinach.
3. Mix soup, cornstarch, mustard, salt, pepper, broth, egg and cheeses. Stir in the meat mixture.
4. Pour half into an 8-by-10-inch baking dish. Place tomato and pickle slices over top. Pour remaining mixture on top.
5. Place pie crust on top and shape edges to fit dish. Flute edges and cut 4 slits in crust. Apply cooking spray to crust and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover edge of crust with foil.
6. Bake 25–30 minutes, removing foil for the last 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve hot.