MidSouth Electric Co-op is offering home improvement rewards to residential members.
MidSouth Rewards include:
- Electric vehicle charger for residential use: $500 (must submit receipts).
- Marathon water heater: $600 rebate on a new Marathon water heater when members purchase from MidSouth EC and replace older water heater of 30 gallons or larger.
- Energy Star appliances: $100 per appliance (limited to refrigerators, freezers, clothes washers, dishwashers and window air conditioning units).
- Programmable thermostat: $25 per unit with a maximum of two units per member.
- HVAC tuneup: $100 per year for members to have their HVAC tuned up by a licensed professional.
Download the rewards form at midsouthelectric.com/midsouthrewards to learn more about the program.
The cooperative is partnering with Nest, Honeywell Home and Ecobee thermostats to conserve energy—and save you money.
When you take advantage of this program you immediately receive:
- $200 enrollment incentive (bill credit).
- $40 bill credit for the months of June–September ($10 per month).
- $25 programmable thermostat rebate.
How it works:
The cooperative will periodically adjust your thermostat to reduce peak demand—but you’ll always be able to readjust to whatever temperature you enjoy. There will be a maximum of 25 such events each summer, and each event will be no longer than four hours. Events will occur between noon and 9 p.m. on nonholiday weekdays. You’ll only get one event a day, and there will never be more than four events in a week.
Visit midsouthelectric.com/midsouthrewards for more information and to apply.
MidSouth Fiber Internet
We are working hard to bring MidSouth Fiber internet to our service territory. With more than 1,000 users and counting, we are excited for what 2021 will bring.
Follow the progress and preregister your address at midsouthfiber.com.
Pay Your Bill Online
Prefer to handle your business from the convenience of your phone? Try MidSouth EC’s app, MSEC, and the new MidSouth Fiber app, now available in the Apple and Google app stores.
Visit midsouthelectric.com/billpayoptions to find out more about bill pay options, including: prepaid metering, pay by mail, pay by phone, online E-Pay, automatic payments and E-alerts, payment kiosks, budget billing, and member portal access.
MidSouth Solar Energy
MidSouth Electric Co-op is excited to offer a simple and affordable solar energy solution. Our initial community solar site, in Bedias, takes the hassle out of generating smart, clean energy and offers the benefits of solar power to our entire membership. MidSouth Solar Energy is a maintenance-free renewable energy program that has proven affordable and accessible for our residential members who participate.
MidSouth Solar Energy is a great way for environmentally conscious members to reduce their carbon footprint. Your community solar project draws clean energy from the sun, which helps reduce dependence on fossil fuels.
Interested in installing your own solar panels? Awesome! We are happy to be a trusted resource and adviser when it comes to making decisions regarding your electric usage and solar power. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.