The trip is June 12-21, 2019. We will select one recipient from both the Childress and Spur Offices and two from the Lubbock Division.
Eligibility, contest rules, judging:
- You must be a high school junior or senior.
- Participants will be required to appear before an independent panel of judges for an interview.
- Participants will have 5-7 minutes of interview time.
- Participants will be chosen based on how well they present themselves to the judges, their speaking ability, appearance and poise.
Contest locations, dates and times:
- Childress Office—November 19, 2018, 7 p.m.; 1900 Ave. C NW in Childress
- Spur Office—November 26, 2018, 7 p.m.; 2741 FM 836 in Spur
- Lubbock Division—December 3, 2018, 6:30 p.m.; at the North office, I-27 & Municipal Drive in Lubbock