Matthew Handy | CoServ Electric
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 salmon fillet (12 ounce), with skin
15 sprigs dill (or to taste)
1 clove garlic
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- Pour olive oil into a gallon-size plastic freezer bag.
- Zest one lemon evenly across salmon fillet. Break apart enough sprigs of dill to spread evenly across fillet. Juice the zested lemon into the bag containing olive oil. Place salmon in bag, remove air from bag and let salmon marinate 1 hour.
- Finely chop remaining sprigs of dill. Mince garlic clove.
- In a small bowl, mix together juice from remaining lemon, finely chopped dill, minced garlic clove, sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce and a dash of pepper. Set aside in refrigerator to chill.
- Grill salmon meat-side down over medium-low heat for approximately 5 minutes. Turn salmon over to skin-side down and cook until done, 5 to 10 minutes. When salmon appears done, check with a fork or test with a meat thermometer. Serve salmon with sauce on side.
Servings: 4. Serving size: 3 ounces. Per serving: 352 calories, 22.55 g protein, 23.46 g fat, 14.48 g carbohydrates, 5.35 g dietary fiber, 504 mg sodium, 0.65 g sugars, 40 mg cholesterol