We will select one recipient from both the Childress and Spur Offices and two from the Lubbock Division.
Eligibility, contest rules, judging:
- You must be a high school junior or senior.
- Participants will be required to appear before an independent panel of judges to discuss the interview questions.
- Participants will have 5-7 minutes of interview time.
- Participants will be chosen based on how well they present themselves to the judges, their speaking ability, appearance and poise.
Contest locations, dates and times:
- Childress Office—November 16, 2020; 7 p.m.; 1900 Ave. C NW in Childress
- Spur Office—November 30, 2020; 7 p.m.; 2741 FM 836 in Spur
- Lubbock Division—December 7, 2020; 6:30 p.m.; at the North office, I-27 and Municipal Drive in Lubbock