Cliff Terrell | Pedernales EC
2 medium oranges
3 cans (14 ounces each) sweetened condensed milk
1 can (9 ounces) crushed pineapple
12-ounce or 16-ounce bottle of Orange Crush soda
2-3 quarts Sunkist orange soda
- Zest and juice the oranges.
- Mix 1 can condensed milk with orange zest and juice in a pot over medium-low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a 6-quart ice cream freezer.
- Add pineapple with juice, then the two remaining cans of condensed milk.
- Add Orange Crush soda, then add Sunkist orange soda to the fill line.
- Mix until frozen.
Servings: 20. Serving size: 6 ounces. Per serving: 208 calories, 4.9 g protein, 4.93 g fat, 36.93 g carbohydrates, 0.49 g dietary fiber, 76 mg sodium, 36.19 g sugars, 20 mg cholesterol