2 cups cooked corned beef, finely chopped
2 cups cooked potatoes, grated (skins and all)
3 or 4 strips bacon
2 tablespoons chopped onion
Salt or garlic salt
- Combine meat and potatoes.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from pan.
- Add finely chopped onion (use one tablespoon of onion for each cup of meat/potatoes mixture). Sauté until clear.
- Combine meat and potatoes in hot drippings in pan. Crumble bacon and add the meat mixture.
- Stir thoroughly while heating.
- Add salt or garlic salt and pepper to taste.
Servings: 4. Serving size: 1 cup. Per serving: 301 calories, 18.2 g protein, 15.2 g fat, 16.5 g carbohydrates, 1.5 g dietary fiber, 1,054 mg sodium, 0.9 g sugars, 84 mg cholesterol
Teddy Rush | San Bernard EC