1 pound candy orange slices, chopped
2 cups coconut
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 can sweetened, condensed milk
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon orange extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put candy, coconut, pecans and milk in a shallow baking pan, preferably glass.
- Mix well and spread evenly across the pan. Bake for 15 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar and extracts.
- Mix well, then drop by teaspoons on waxed paper.
- Let cool and set up. Store in airtight container.
Nancy McClendon, Greenbelt EC