MVEC Connect will go live on April 20, 2020. This new enterprise operating system will offer members great new features, including:
New Bill Pay Portal
Many of our members are accustomed to paying their monthly bill on our website. On April 20, 2020, members who pay online will be directed to a new interface portal when attempting to login to pay their bill.
The new portal will feature the following options:
- Account balance: Offers a detailed look at your past and current bills.
- Usage tracker: Allows you to view your daily usage as well as a monthly recap of your total usage.
- Paperless options: Allows you to set up for paperless billing option.
- AutoPay: Allows you to sign up your account on autopay using your bank account or credit card.
- Language selection: Allows you to see your account information in English or Spanish.
New MVEC Connect App
The new app features include:
- Account: You can view and pay your bill for one or multiple accounts. You can also view a copy of your current bill.
- Usage detail: Offers a detailed look at your past and current energy use.
- Pay now: Allows you to pay your bill.
- Report outage: Allows you to report an outage from your phone.
- View outage: Allows you to view current outages.
New Automatic Bank Draft/Credit/Debit Card Authorization
If you are one of the many MVEC members who are enjoying the benefits of using automatic bank draft or debit / credit card recurring payment, beginning on April 20, 2020, we will need for you to re-enroll in this service to continue to take advantage of this feature.
Major projects often provide scammers with opportunities to steal your personal information. Know that throughout this process, MVEC will never call or email you to ask for credit card numbers or other personal information. If you suspect a scam, hang up, don’t click on any of the links and please visit magicvalley.coop and click contact us to let us know.