The trip is June 6-15, 2018. We will select one recipient from both the Childress and Spur Offices and two from the Lubbock Division.
Eligibility, Contest Rules, Judging
- You must be a high school junior or senior.
- Participants will be required to appear before an independent panel of judges to discuss the questions.
- Participants will have 5-7 minutes of interview time.
- Participants will be chosen based on how well they present themselves to the judges, their speaking ability, appearance and poise.
Contest Locations, Dates and Times
- Spur Office—November 20, 2017; 7 p.m.; at the office, 2741 FM 836 in Spur
- Childress Office—November 27, 2017; 7 p.m.; at the office, 1900 Ave. C NW in Childress
- Lubbock Division—December 4, 2017; 6:30 p.m.; at the North office, I-27 & Municipal Drive in Lubbock