3 large zucchini
3 large yellow squash
1 large onion
8 ounces fresh mushrooms
3 large tomatoes
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice zucchini, squash, onion and mushrooms and layer into a 13×9-inch baking pan. Slice tomatoes and layer on top.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, salad dressing, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over all. Cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for about 15 minutes longer.
Servings: 6. Serving size: 1/6th of dish. Per serving: 206 calories, 6.5 g protein, 10.1 g fat, 22.8 g carbohydrates, 5.4 g dietary fiber, 470 mg sodium, 15.1 g sugars
Robb Blair, Coleman County EC