3 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon chipotle powder, or more to taste
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
10 ounces marshmallows
2/3 cup dried cranberries
6 cups crispy rice cereal
1. Apply cooking spray to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish or line with parchment paper.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat and blend in chipotle powder, paprika and salt.
3. Add marshmallows and cranberries, and stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
4. Remove from heat. Add cereal and stir until coated.
5. Pour mixture into the baking dish and press firmly. Allow to completely cool. Cut into squares and serve.
Servings:12. Serving size: 1 square. Per serving: 179 calories, 1.56 g protein, 3.01 g fat, 37.57 g carbohydrates, 0.78 g dietary fiber, 197 mg sodium, 19.43 g sugars, 7 mg cholesterol
“Entertain Like a Gentleman” by David Harap, New Year Publishing, 2011