1 large box vanilla pudding
1 box yellow cake mix
2 cups heavy cream
2 tablespoons sugar
2 pints strawberries, washed and stemmed
- Prepare pudding according to directions on box.
- Bake cake according to directions on box. Allow to cool.
- Whip heavy cream with sugar to form soft peaks.
- Thinly slice fruit. Cut cake into small cubes.
- Layer cake cubes on bottom of trifle dish. Add a layer of vanilla pudding. Arrange bananas and strawberries on top of pudding. Spread whipped cream in a thin layer over fruit.
- Repeat layers: cake-pudding-fruit-whipped cream.
- Chill and serve.
Servings: 10. Serving size: 1 slice. Per serving: 425 calories, 5.72 g protein, 26.76g fat, 39.57 g carbohydrates, 2.99 g dietary fiber, 232 mg sodium, 27.63 g sugars, 125 mg cholesterol